The first regular meeting of 2016-2017 was held on 6 September 2016 after the Annual General Meeting. Regular meetings take place once a term. Click below to read or download the minutes of the first meeting.
The Head Teacher also presents a report at every meeting with information on what is going on in the school.
The following Highland Council web page gives some general information on Parent Councils.
This page states that the role of the Parent Council is to:
- Support the school in its work with pupils
- Represent the views of all parents
- Encourage links between the school, parents, pupils, pre-school groups and the wider community
- Report back to all the parents in the school (the parent forum)
- Play a role in the appointment of headteachers and deputy headteachers
- Support the school and pupils during school inspections